In-store tech video report: Audi City and Microsoft's Kinect motion-sensor technology
Amit Sood, technology lead at the Audi City concept store, demonstrates how Audi uses Microsoft's Kinect motion-sensing technology to bring its cars to life.
Audi City: uses Microsoft's Kinect motion-sensing technology
Marketing spoke to Sood as part of its investigation into in-store technology innovations, keep your eye on www.marketingmagazine.co.uk for further videos.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire