In-store tech video report: Audi City and Microsoft's Kinect motion-sensor technology
Amit Sood, technology lead at the Audi City concept store, demonstrates how Audi uses Microsoft's Kinect motion-sensing technology to bring its cars to life.
Audi City: uses Microsoft's Kinect motion-sensing technology
Marketing spoke to Sood as part of its investigation into in-store technology innovations, keep your eye on www.marketingmagazine.co.uk for further videos.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Online Editorial Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London