In-store tech video report: Audi City and Microsoft's Kinect motion-sensor technology
Amit Sood, technology lead at the Audi City concept store, demonstrates how Audi uses Microsoft's Kinect motion-sensing technology to bring its cars to life.
Audi City: uses Microsoft's Kinect motion-sensing technology
Marketing spoke to Sood as part of its investigation into in-store technology innovations, keep your eye on www.marketingmagazine.co.uk for further videos.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)