In-store tech video report: Audi City and Microsoft's Kinect motion-sensor technology
Amit Sood, technology lead at the Audi City concept store, demonstrates how Audi uses Microsoft's Kinect motion-sensing technology to bring its cars to life.
Audi City: uses Microsoft's Kinect motion-sensing technology
Marketing spoke to Sood as part of its investigation into in-store technology innovations, keep your eye on www.marketingmagazine.co.uk for further videos.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)