Reggae hook catches spirit of Team Jamaica at Sochi
"To the right... It's bobsled time! To the left... It's bobsled time" goes a reggae track accompanying an 8-bit video short celebrating the Jamaican bobsleigh team at the Sochi Winter Olympics.
Bobsled Time: video celebrates Jamaican bobsleigh team's appearance at Sochi 2014
The Jamaican Olympics team, whose Winter Olympics debut in 1988 was fictionalised in the Hollywood film ‘Cool Runnings’, is currently ranking last in the event, so short of a miracle, will not step up to the podium.
However, the catchy 90-second video, which was funded by PayPal and created through crowdsourcing, is a winner in capturing the team’s positive spirit in inimitable style.
The video combines animated graphics with footage of the actual bobsled track.
Client: The Jamaica Tourist Board
Brand: Jamaican Bobsled Team
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Creative Project Assistant become £20K-£24K, London