Interactive: a global view of a marketer's life, from Guinness Nigeria to McDonald's Spain
Marketing is shining a spotlight on marketing directors around the world in a new online series hoped to build a global picture of their lives, challenges and creative inspiration.
Interactive map: marketing directors around the world write for Marketing
Window on the World will feature a different marketing chief from any country in the world, writing about the big issues they are facing, from consumer trends to the political backdrop of their brands.
Each marketer will appear as a marker on our interactive map, clicking through to reveal their article and a short self-filmed video of the view from their window.
The marketing bosses from McDonald's Spain, Guinness Nigeria, Nando's South Africa, Just-Eat Brazil, Carlsberg Denmark and Huawei India are the first to feature in the new series. They have touched on issues from Spain’s recession to Nelson Mandela’s death and the role brands can play in national mourning.
Our ambition is to fill the map with the viewpoints of marketing directors from the biggest consumer brands in the world, offering up shared ideas and inspiration to marketers united by a common purpose.
If you are a marketing director and would like to write about any issue dominating the agenda in your country, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire