Leonardo DiCaprio wins the brand battle for social buzz during the Baftas
Who were the winners off the red carpet and on our small screens in the social buzz battle? Way To Blue has crunched the numbers to measure share of voice among nominees and award winners. And the Bafta goes to... Leonardo DiCaprio [cue: applause, air kiss, mwah].
Battle of the movie star brands
'12 Years a Slave', 'American Hustle' and 'Gravity' all increased their "intent to see" social scores. However, not all the big names scored well on buzz. Despite Cate Blanchett winning best actress for Blue Jasmine, her pre-ceremony buzz accounted for just 8% share of voice among the nominees.
By comparison, Leonardo DiCaprio maintained 51%-52% - winning the battle of the movie star brands.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- General Manager - Integrated Advertising Agency - Dubai MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- MIDWEIGHT DESIGNER - award winning global agency! Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London