Leonardo DiCaprio wins the brand battle for social buzz during the Baftas
Who were the winners off the red carpet and on our small screens in the social buzz battle? Way To Blue has crunched the numbers to measure share of voice among nominees and award winners. And the Bafta goes to... Leonardo DiCaprio [cue: applause, air kiss, mwah].
Battle of the movie star brands
'12 Years a Slave', 'American Hustle' and 'Gravity' all increased their "intent to see" social scores. However, not all the big names scored well on buzz. Despite Cate Blanchett winning best actress for Blue Jasmine, her pre-ceremony buzz accounted for just 8% share of voice among the nominees.
By comparison, Leonardo DiCaprio maintained 51%-52% - winning the battle of the movie star brands.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)