Leonardo DiCaprio wins the brand battle for social buzz during the Baftas
Who were the winners off the red carpet and on our small screens in the social buzz battle? Way To Blue has crunched the numbers to measure share of voice among nominees and award winners. And the Bafta goes to... Leonardo DiCaprio [cue: applause, air kiss, mwah].
Battle of the movie star brands
'12 Years a Slave', 'American Hustle' and 'Gravity' all increased their "intent to see" social scores. However, not all the big names scored well on buzz. Despite Cate Blanchett winning best actress for Blue Jasmine, her pre-ceremony buzz accounted for just 8% share of voice among the nominees.
By comparison, Leonardo DiCaprio maintained 51%-52% - winning the battle of the movie star brands.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)