Leonardo DiCaprio wins the brand battle for social buzz during the Baftas
Who were the winners off the red carpet and on our small screens in the social buzz battle? Way To Blue has crunched the numbers to measure share of voice among nominees and award winners. And the Bafta goes to... Leonardo DiCaprio [cue: applause, air kiss, mwah].
Battle of the movie star brands
'12 Years a Slave', 'American Hustle' and 'Gravity' all increased their "intent to see" social scores. However, not all the big names scored well on buzz. Despite Cate Blanchett winning best actress for Blue Jasmine, her pre-ceremony buzz accounted for just 8% share of voice among the nominees.
By comparison, Leonardo DiCaprio maintained 51%-52% - winning the battle of the movie star brands.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London