London Fashion Week: Burberry live streams its catwalk finale on Twitter - watch it here
As London Fashion Week draws to a close, Burberry live streams its AW14 finale on Twitter.
Burberry Prorsum: live streams its LFW finale
Burberry took to Twitter to stream the show with its personalised ponchos for its models grabbing the headlines - led by Cara Delevingne.
Harry Styles's presence in the front row and Paloma Faith singing live were also top conversations on #Burberry on Twitter.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)