London Fashion Week: Burberry live streams its catwalk finale on Twitter - watch it here
As London Fashion Week draws to a close, Burberry live streams its AW14 finale on Twitter.
Burberry Prorsum: live streams its LFW finale
Burberry took to Twitter to stream the show with its personalised ponchos for its models grabbing the headlines - led by Cara Delevingne.
Harry Styles's presence in the front row and Paloma Faith singing live were also top conversations on #Burberry on Twitter.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)