London Fashion Week: Burberry live streams its catwalk finale on Twitter - watch it here
As London Fashion Week draws to a close, Burberry live streams its AW14 finale on Twitter.
Burberry Prorsum: live streams its LFW finale
Burberry took to Twitter to stream the show with its personalised ponchos for its models grabbing the headlines - led by Cara Delevingne.
Harry Styles's presence in the front row and Paloma Faith singing live were also top conversations on #Burberry on Twitter.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Paid Search Manager ( PPC ) - Leading Search Specialist Group Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London