London Fashion Week: Burberry live streams its catwalk finale on Twitter - watch it here
As London Fashion Week draws to a close, Burberry live streams its AW14 finale on Twitter.
Burberry Prorsum: live streams its LFW finale
Burberry took to Twitter to stream the show with its personalised ponchos for its models grabbing the headlines - led by Cara Delevingne.
Harry Styles's presence in the front row and Paloma Faith singing live were also top conversations on #Burberry on Twitter.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire