London Fashion Week: Burberry live streams its catwalk finale on Twitter - watch it here
As London Fashion Week draws to a close, Burberry live streams its AW14 finale on Twitter.
Burberry Prorsum: live streams its LFW finale
Burberry took to Twitter to stream the show with its personalised ponchos for its models grabbing the headlines - led by Cara Delevingne.
Harry Styles's presence in the front row and Paloma Faith singing live were also top conversations on #Burberry on Twitter.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England