Samsung swaps launching products for Launching People
Samsung is taking its reputation for launching products to a new level by filming a TV series called 'Launching People' that features celebrity chef Gizzi Erskine, actor Idris Elba, singer-songwriter Paloma Faith and fashion photographer Rankin nurturing new talent.
The campaign is supported by a Facebook page and the TV show will feature chosen candidates working with the four mentors on a unique project with footage capturing everything from the meeting of the mentors to the launch of the project.
Client: Avikar Jolly, head of campaign and brand, Samsung
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Comms Account Manager: £35k Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Client Service Manager - Media Planning and Sponsorship PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Search Account Manager - The Leading Media Agency - PPC Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London