Samsung swaps launching products for Launching People
Samsung is taking its reputation for launching products to a new level by filming a TV series called 'Launching People' that features celebrity chef Gizzi Erskine, actor Idris Elba, singer-songwriter Paloma Faith and fashion photographer Rankin nurturing new talent.
The campaign is supported by a Facebook page and the TV show will feature chosen candidates working with the four mentors on a unique project with footage capturing everything from the meeting of the mentors to the launch of the project.
Client: Avikar Jolly, head of campaign and brand, Samsung
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London