Samsung swaps launching products for Launching People
Samsung is taking its reputation for launching products to a new level by filming a TV series called 'Launching People' that features celebrity chef Gizzi Erskine, actor Idris Elba, singer-songwriter Paloma Faith and fashion photographer Rankin nurturing new talent.
The campaign is supported by a Facebook page and the TV show will feature chosen candidates working with the four mentors on a unique project with footage capturing everything from the meeting of the mentors to the launch of the project.
Client: Avikar Jolly, head of campaign and brand, Samsung
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)