Samsung swaps launching products for Launching People
Samsung is taking its reputation for launching products to a new level by filming a TV series called 'Launching People' that features celebrity chef Gizzi Erskine, actor Idris Elba, singer-songwriter Paloma Faith and fashion photographer Rankin nurturing new talent.
The campaign is supported by a Facebook page and the TV show will feature chosen candidates working with the four mentors on a unique project with footage capturing everything from the meeting of the mentors to the launch of the project.
Client: Avikar Jolly, head of campaign and brand, Samsung
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)