Unilever hands Bertolli global ad brief to Mother
Mother has won the global creative account for Unilever's Bertolli after a pitch.
Bertolli: Unilever brand
As the lead global strategic and creative agency for the brand, Mother will be tasked with creating consistent branding for its spreads and pasta sauces. Both Mother’s London and New York offices will work on the account.
Mother’s remit does not include Bertolli’s olive oil and vinegar brands or its frozen-meals range, which have been sold.
Bertolli does not have a global incumbent on its spreads and sauces but has worked with Barton F Graf 9000 on a recent project. McCann London will continue to handle UK advertising for its spreads.
Mother already works with Unilever on brands including PG Tips and Pot Noodle.
Cathryn Sleight, the senior vice-president, marketing, at Unilever, said: "In a very short time, Mother has demonstrated a deep understanding and love for the Bertolli brand, and their reputation for outstanding creative work is well-deserved."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London