'It's an extremely simple tool, and also extremely pointy'
"It's... wait a second, what's hiding behind this pencil? Oh an iPad air! I almost didn't see you there. And what's this, hiding behind the iPad? Ah, the even thinner Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1!"
Samsung: introduces the Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1
So continues the battle between Apple and Samsung, with the latter claiming its new tablet is better than an iPad in numerous ways – "And would you look at that, the Galaxy Tab even does multitasking. Two things on screen at once, versus up to one thing on screen."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)