'It's an extremely simple tool, and also extremely pointy'
"It's... wait a second, what's hiding behind this pencil? Oh an iPad air! I almost didn't see you there. And what's this, hiding behind the iPad? Ah, the even thinner Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1!"
Samsung: introduces the Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1
So continues the battle between Apple and Samsung, with the latter claiming its new tablet is better than an iPad in numerous ways – "And would you look at that, the Galaxy Tab even does multitasking. Two things on screen at once, versus up to one thing on screen."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £110 - £125 per day, Wallingford