'It's an extremely simple tool, and also extremely pointy'
"It's... wait a second, what's hiding behind this pencil? Oh an iPad air! I almost didn't see you there. And what's this, hiding behind the iPad? Ah, the even thinner Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1!"
Samsung: introduces the Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1
So continues the battle between Apple and Samsung, with the latter claiming its new tablet is better than an iPad in numerous ways – "And would you look at that, the Galaxy Tab even does multitasking. Two things on screen at once, versus up to one thing on screen."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)