'It's an extremely simple tool, and also extremely pointy'
"It's... wait a second, what's hiding behind this pencil? Oh an iPad air! I almost didn't see you there. And what's this, hiding behind the iPad? Ah, the even thinner Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1!"
Samsung: introduces the Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1
So continues the battle between Apple and Samsung, with the latter claiming its new tablet is better than an iPad in numerous ways – "And would you look at that, the Galaxy Tab even does multitasking. Two things on screen at once, versus up to one thing on screen."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London