Pepsi Max launches YouTube channel for unbelievable feats
PepsiCo UK has created 'The Unbelievable Channel' on YouTube, which will be updated weekly with videos of people doing unbelievable things.
Abbot Mead Vickers BBDO created the campaign. The copywriter was Gary Lathwell and the art director was Richard Peretti. Selena Miles directed the film through Little Dot Studios.
The media planning and buying was by OMD UK.
The campaign will extend through other channels, including using user-generated "unbelievable" Vines in a national digital outdoor campaign and a special augmented reality bus shelter on New Oxford St from 10 March.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire