Pepsi Max launches YouTube channel for unbelievable feats
PepsiCo UK has created 'The Unbelievable Channel' on YouTube, which will be updated weekly with videos of people doing unbelievable things.
Abbot Mead Vickers BBDO created the campaign. The copywriter was Gary Lathwell and the art director was Richard Peretti. Selena Miles directed the film through Little Dot Studios.
The media planning and buying was by OMD UK.
The campaign will extend through other channels, including using user-generated "unbelievable" Vines in a national digital outdoor campaign and a special augmented reality bus shelter on New Oxford St from 10 March.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London