Virgin Atlantic safety video channels Film Noir, The Beatles and Spaghetti Westerns
Virgin Atlantic has taken to this year's film season with aplomb by creating a safety video that channels everything from noir to Yellow Submarine.
Virgin Atlantic: safety video by Art & Graft
As the film world gears up for the Oscars, the airline has retold its in-flight safety video through a range of genres, starting with Spaghetti Westerns running through to super-hero films, referencing Brief Encounter, 2001 A Space Odyssey, and The Beatles’ animated classic Yellow Submarine.
British comedienne Morgana Robinson provides the voice over for each scene, using different accents depending on the genre.
Brand: Virgin Atlantic
Agency: Art & Graft
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury