Virgin Atlantic safety video channels Film Noir, The Beatles and Spaghetti Westerns
Virgin Atlantic has taken to this year's film season with aplomb by creating a safety video that channels everything from noir to Yellow Submarine.
Virgin Atlantic: safety video by Art & Graft
As the film world gears up for the Oscars, the airline has retold its in-flight safety video through a range of genres, starting with Spaghetti Westerns running through to super-hero films, referencing Brief Encounter, 2001 A Space Odyssey, and The Beatles’ animated classic Yellow Submarine.
British comedienne Morgana Robinson provides the voice over for each scene, using different accents depending on the genre.
Brand: Virgin Atlantic
Agency: Art & Graft
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire