Virgin Atlantic safety video channels Film Noir, The Beatles and Spaghetti Westerns
Virgin Atlantic has taken to this year's film season with aplomb by creating a safety video that channels everything from noir to Yellow Submarine.
Virgin Atlantic: safety video by Art & Graft
As the film world gears up for the Oscars, the airline has retold its in-flight safety video through a range of genres, starting with Spaghetti Westerns running through to super-hero films, referencing Brief Encounter, 2001 A Space Odyssey, and The Beatles’ animated classic Yellow Submarine.
British comedienne Morgana Robinson provides the voice over for each scene, using different accents depending on the genre.
Brand: Virgin Atlantic
Agency: Art & Graft
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)