Virgin Atlantic safety video channels Film Noir, The Beatles and Spaghetti Westerns
Virgin Atlantic has taken to this year's film season with aplomb by creating a safety video that channels everything from noir to Yellow Submarine.
Virgin Atlantic: safety video by Art & Graft
As the film world gears up for the Oscars, the airline has retold its in-flight safety video through a range of genres, starting with Spaghetti Westerns running through to super-hero films, referencing Brief Encounter, 2001 A Space Odyssey, and The Beatles’ animated classic Yellow Submarine.
British comedienne Morgana Robinson provides the voice over for each scene, using different accents depending on the genre.
Brand: Virgin Atlantic
Agency: Art & Graft
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1