Virgin Atlantic safety video channels Film Noir, The Beatles and Spaghetti Westerns
Virgin Atlantic has taken to this year's film season with aplomb by creating a safety video that channels everything from noir to Yellow Submarine.
Virgin Atlantic: safety video by Art & Graft
As the film world gears up for the Oscars, the airline has retold its in-flight safety video through a range of genres, starting with Spaghetti Westerns running through to super-hero films, referencing Brief Encounter, 2001 A Space Odyssey, and The Beatles’ animated classic Yellow Submarine.
British comedienne Morgana Robinson provides the voice over for each scene, using different accents depending on the genre.
Brand: Virgin Atlantic
Agency: Art & Graft
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)