Land Rover appoints ex-Audi marketer Dominic Chambers to global role
Land Rover has recruited former Audi and LG marketer Dominic Chambers to the role of global marketing communications director.
Land Rover appoints ex-Audi marketer Dominic Chambers to global role (pic: Colin Stout)
Chambers, most recently interim global head of advertising and content at Barclaycard, has joined the car brand this month as a replacement for Patrick Jubb, who left Land Rover last month.
Jubb’s departure followed the creation of a new, unified marketing structure across both Jaguar and Land Rover, with the director of group sales operations, Phil Popham, appointed to the new role of group marketing director.
According to Chambers’ LinkedIn profile, he will be responsible for all Land Rover’s global communications, including the creation and delivery of marketing assets for major product launches.
He spent 11 months at Barclaycard overseeing advertising and content development, following an 18 stint as
Prior to joining to Audi in July 2011, Chambers held senior marketing roles at LG Electronics, Vodafone and fashion retailer Uniqlo.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London