Land Rover appoints ex-Audi marketer Dominic Chambers to global role
Land Rover has recruited former Audi and LG marketer Dominic Chambers to the role of global marketing communications director.
Land Rover appoints ex-Audi marketer Dominic Chambers to global role (pic: Colin Stout)
Chambers, most recently interim global head of advertising and content at Barclaycard, has joined the car brand this month as a replacement for Patrick Jubb, who left Land Rover last month.
Jubb’s departure followed the creation of a new, unified marketing structure across both Jaguar and Land Rover, with the director of group sales operations, Phil Popham, appointed to the new role of group marketing director.
According to Chambers’ LinkedIn profile, he will be responsible for all Land Rover’s global communications, including the creation and delivery of marketing assets for major product launches.
He spent 11 months at Barclaycard overseeing advertising and content development, following an 18 stint as
Prior to joining to Audi in July 2011, Chambers held senior marketing roles at LG Electronics, Vodafone and fashion retailer Uniqlo.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Manager - Communication/ Branding to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London