Video: British Gas' new Hive brand explained
British Gas has promised to revolutionise energy with its Internet of Things-inspired sub-brand Hive, allowing consumers to manage their energy usage via a sophisticated mobile app.
British Gas' new Hive brand explained
Marketing visited the firm's offices to speak to Hive Active Heating head of product Andreu Tobella to find out how the product works and why it promises to change consumer behaviour for ever.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Executive Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)