Video: British Gas' new Hive brand explained
British Gas has promised to revolutionise energy with its Internet of Things-inspired sub-brand Hive, allowing consumers to manage their energy usage via a sophisticated mobile app.
British Gas' new Hive brand explained
Marketing visited the firm's offices to speak to Hive Active Heating head of product Andreu Tobella to find out how the product works and why it promises to change consumer behaviour for ever.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)