Swedish subway digital stunt sends woman's hair flying
Motion sensors have been attached to a digital outdoor display ad on this subway platform in Sweden to wow commuters as they wait for their train.
Swedish subway digital stunt sends billboard woman's hair flying
The campaign for haircare brand Apotek Hjärtat's Apolosophy products sees a woman staring out of the digital display, with her hair hanging loose around her shoulders.
The minute a train enters the platform, the sensors pick up the movement which triggers the display to change, showing the woman’s hair being blown around her head just as if she were stood on the platform.
Brand: Apotek Hjärtat
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)