Swedish subway digital stunt sends woman's hair flying
Motion sensors have been attached to a digital outdoor display ad on this subway platform in Sweden to wow commuters as they wait for their train.
Swedish subway digital stunt sends billboard woman's hair flying
The campaign for haircare brand Apotek Hjärtat's Apolosophy products sees a woman staring out of the digital display, with her hair hanging loose around her shoulders.
The minute a train enters the platform, the sensors pick up the movement which triggers the display to change, showing the woman’s hair being blown around her head just as if she were stood on the platform.
Brand: Apotek Hjärtat
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England