Swedish subway digital stunt sends woman's hair flying
Motion sensors have been attached to a digital outdoor display ad on this subway platform in Sweden to wow commuters as they wait for their train.
Swedish subway digital stunt sends billboard woman's hair flying
The campaign for haircare brand Apotek Hjärtat's Apolosophy products sees a woman staring out of the digital display, with her hair hanging loose around her shoulders.
The minute a train enters the platform, the sensors pick up the movement which triggers the display to change, showing the woman’s hair being blown around her head just as if she were stood on the platform.
Brand: Apotek Hjärtat
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)