Pepsi mini cans go on a filmic adventure for The Oscars
"I'm the king of the world!" shouts a man swathed in regal furs and wearing a crown, while a vendor hands a pie to someone saying "How do you like them apples?" as two suited men looking like government agents drive past in a golf buggy.
Pepsi mini cans Oscars campaign
"Surely you can’t be serious?" says one suited man to another on a golf buggy, who replies "I am serious, and don’t call me... Shirley?" touching a hand to his ear as someone starts to talk to him.
It’s a mini-run down of epic films using one-liners from Gone with the Wind to Dirty Dancing, as Pepsi launches its campaign for its mini-cans to screen during The Oscars broadcast.
Client: Seth Kaufman, vice president of marketing, colas, PepsiCo
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)