Pepsi mini cans go on a filmic adventure for The Oscars
"I'm the king of the world!" shouts a man swathed in regal furs and wearing a crown, while a vendor hands a pie to someone saying "How do you like them apples?" as two suited men looking like government agents drive past in a golf buggy.
Pepsi mini cans Oscars campaign
"Surely you can’t be serious?" says one suited man to another on a golf buggy, who replies "I am serious, and don’t call me... Shirley?" touching a hand to his ear as someone starts to talk to him.
It’s a mini-run down of epic films using one-liners from Gone with the Wind to Dirty Dancing, as Pepsi launches its campaign for its mini-cans to screen during The Oscars broadcast.
Client: Seth Kaufman, vice president of marketing, colas, PepsiCo
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)