Digital transformations: Moving beyond customer centric - watch the full debate
Top marketers from Lego, IBM, Lebara and E.ON gathered last week (27 February) to discuss the need for brands to better engage with their customers.
The Big Questions Live: Digital Transformation event, streamed live online, feature debated topics such as:
- Why having customers does not necessarily mean brands have an engaged audience
- The need to get CEO's looking at their company’s social media pages so they understand the customers
- How a brand crisis should lead to an increased focus on consumer experience
- The need for a social and customer experience strategy to be an integrated part of an overall business strategy
Watch the debate in its entirety below
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...