MediaCom lifts Bozeat and Donovan to MD
MediaCom UK has appointed Danny Donovan, its managing partner and managing director of MediaCom Retail, and Luke Bozeat, another managing partner and joint head of client services, as joint managing directors of MediaCom London.
The pair will lead MediaCom’s London office, reporting to Claudine Collins, the UK managing director, and Josh Krichefski, the UK chief operating officer.
They will sit on the agency’s UK regional board, led by Collins, Krichefski and Paul Wheeler, the head of MediaCom North.
David Shearer, Pete Cooper, Chris Broadbent and Paul Bramwell will all remain as the managing directors of MediaCom’s Edinburgh, Manchester, Leeds and Birmingham offices respectively, also on the regional board.
Bozeat joined MediaCom London as a graduate 14 years ago and became a managing partner in 2010. In his current role, he runs a portfolio of clients with billings of more than £300 million, including Direct Line Group, TUI and VW Group.
Donovan was previously the UK managing director of Initiative, before joining MediaCom as a managing partner in January 2011. As the head of MediaCom’s retail division, he has secured clients such as DFS, Majestic Wine and Carpet Right.
Karen Blackett, the chief executive of MediaCom UK, said both Bozeat and Donovan were "experienced and valued team members, who I know will work collaboratively with their regional counterparts to ensure ‘One MediaCom Voice’, sharing best practice and learning across the UK network to further grow clients business and drive revenue across the UK’s agency network."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)