Top 10 ads of the week: Birds Eye beats Morrisons' Ant and Dec to top spot
Counting down the ten most-recalled ads, in association with TNS and Ebiquity.
Birds Eye: this week's most-recalled ad
Birds Eye was the most-recalled TV ad, with some 45% of those surveyed remembering its frozen poultry range ad – the last featuring its Clarence the polar bear character, before a new £60m marketing strategy launched this week.
Morrisons' latest campaign featuring ITV stars Ant and Dec took second spot, while Quorn's campaign starring Olympic athlete Mo Farah continued its strong showing in 2014, taking third place.
Brand: Birds Eye
Agency/TV Buyer: AMV BBDO/Carat
Agency/TV Buyer: DLKW Lowe/MEC
Agency/TV Buyer: Big Communications/Initiative
Brand: Kellogg's Crunchy Nut
Agency/TV Buyer: Leo Burnett/Carat
Brand: Unilever deodorants range
Agency/TV Buyer: Martin Tait Redheads/Martin Tait Redheads
Agency/TV Buyer: McCann London/Mindshare
Brand: Farm Heroes Saga
Agency/TV Buyer: 18 Feet & Rising/Havas Media
Agency/TV Buyer: Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO/OMD UK
Adwatch research was conducted from 27 February - 3 March 2014 by TNS as part of its twice-weekly OnLineBus omnibus among 1000 adults aged 16-64. For details of the survey, contact Anita.Emery@tnsglobal.com (020 7656 5900). Ads were compiled by Ebiquity (020 7650 9700) and Mediaedge:cia UK (020 7803 2000).
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Berkshire