Farting chimneys film takes aim at British Gas and fracking industry
Gas chimney characters flatulently expel fracked gas in a light-hearted film that attacks the British Gas involvement in the hotly debated fracking industry that has led to protests in Balcombe, West Sussex.
Fracking protest: 'don’t squeeze the last gas out of Britain' by Ecotricity
Ecotricity created the film that implores "don’t squeeze the last gas out of Britain" and alleges a third of British households are financing the fracking industry via their gas bills, because their energy is supplied by British Gas, a "major investor in fracking".
Client: David Oliver, head of marketing at Ecotricity
Creative: Henry Cowling
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Digital & eCRM Campaign Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire