Farting chimneys film takes aim at British Gas and fracking industry
Gas chimney characters flatulently expel fracked gas in a light-hearted film that attacks the British Gas involvement in the hotly debated fracking industry that has led to protests in Balcombe, West Sussex.
Fracking protest: 'don’t squeeze the last gas out of Britain' by Ecotricity
Ecotricity created the film that implores "don’t squeeze the last gas out of Britain" and alleges a third of British households are financing the fracking industry via their gas bills, because their energy is supplied by British Gas, a "major investor in fracking".
Client: David Oliver, head of marketing at Ecotricity
Creative: Henry Cowling
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)