Hottest virals: Samsung portrays Paralympians as fierce competitors, plus Chanel and Save the Children
The latest viral ads from Samsung, Save the Children and Chanel
Samsung - What's Your Problem? Sport Doesn't Care - Sochi 2014 Paralympic Winter Games
Samsung, a sponsor of the Paralympic Winter Games, has launched a spot which shows paralympians training and competing hard. The style is reminiscent of Channel 4’s Paralympics idents.
Save the Children - Most Shocking Second a Day Video
Save the Children imagines the life of a young girl's in London whose life is devastated by war to draw attention to the plight of children in Syria.
Make your move, take your CHANCE - CHANEL
To promote its Chance collection of fragrances, Chanel has released a playful film which shows the bottles of the product moving to music.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Digital Content Editor Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum, London