Hottest virals: Samsung portrays Paralympians as fierce competitors, plus Chanel and Save the Children
The latest viral ads from Samsung, Save the Children and Chanel
Samsung - What's Your Problem? Sport Doesn't Care - Sochi 2014 Paralympic Winter Games
Samsung, a sponsor of the Paralympic Winter Games, has launched a spot which shows paralympians training and competing hard. The style is reminiscent of Channel 4’s Paralympics idents.
Save the Children - Most Shocking Second a Day Video
Save the Children imagines the life of a young girl's in London whose life is devastated by war to draw attention to the plight of children in Syria.
Make your move, take your CHANCE - CHANEL
To promote its Chance collection of fragrances, Chanel has released a playful film which shows the bottles of the product moving to music.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)