Hottest virals: Samsung portrays Paralympians as fierce competitors, plus Chanel and Save the Children
The latest viral ads from Samsung, Save the Children and Chanel
Samsung - What's Your Problem? Sport Doesn't Care - Sochi 2014 Paralympic Winter Games
Samsung, a sponsor of the Paralympic Winter Games, has launched a spot which shows paralympians training and competing hard. The style is reminiscent of Channel 4’s Paralympics idents.
Save the Children - Most Shocking Second a Day Video
Save the Children imagines the life of a young girl's in London whose life is devastated by war to draw attention to the plight of children in Syria.
Make your move, take your CHANCE - CHANEL
To promote its Chance collection of fragrances, Chanel has released a playful film which shows the bottles of the product moving to music.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)