Hottest virals: Samsung portrays Paralympians as fierce competitors, plus Chanel and Save the Children
The latest viral ads from Samsung, Save the Children and Chanel
Samsung - What's Your Problem? Sport Doesn't Care - Sochi 2014 Paralympic Winter Games
Samsung, a sponsor of the Paralympic Winter Games, has launched a spot which shows paralympians training and competing hard. The style is reminiscent of Channel 4’s Paralympics idents.
Save the Children - Most Shocking Second a Day Video
Save the Children imagines the life of a young girl's in London whose life is devastated by war to draw attention to the plight of children in Syria.
Make your move, take your CHANCE - CHANEL
To promote its Chance collection of fragrances, Chanel has released a playful film which shows the bottles of the product moving to music.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire