Interpublic scraps Draft in favour of FCB
Interpublic has dropped the Draft name and rebranded its DraftFCB network to Foote, Cone & Belding.
Carter Murray: chief executive of Draftfcb Worldwide
In the UK. IPG recently bought Inferno to merge with DraftFCB and the combined agency will be known as FCB Inferno.
In most countries, the agency will be known as FCB followed by the city that shop operates in. In markets such as the UK where there is an acquired company that company’s name will be added after the FCB.
In New York, the agency is being renamed FCB Garfinkel, after the chief executive Lee Garfinkel.
The colours in the new logo represent the flags of the countries the network operates in. The end of the B has been cut off with a diagonal line that will continue and cut off some of the first letter of the next word.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)