Rugby stars take on dancing bananas in HSBC's Hong Kong Sevens hip hop-style battle
Men and women dressed as bananas, Tetris pieces, sushi and a washing machine take on the world's leading rugby sevens players in a surreal hip hop-style battle in this HSBC film.
HSBC invites rugby fans to #BringYourGame
The 95-second clip promotes the bank’s sponsorship of the 2014 Cathay Pacific/HSBC Hong Kong Sevens, part of the HSBC Sevens World Series, where outlandish costumes in the stands have become a tradition.
Client: Andrea Newman, global head of advertising and marketing communications, HSBC
Agency: Saatchi & Saatchi London
Creatives: Kate Stanners, Paul Silburn
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)