Rugby stars take on dancing bananas in HSBC's Hong Kong Sevens hip hop-style battle
Men and women dressed as bananas, Tetris pieces, sushi and a washing machine take on the world's leading rugby sevens players in a surreal hip hop-style battle in this HSBC film.
HSBC invites rugby fans to #BringYourGame
The 95-second clip promotes the bank’s sponsorship of the 2014 Cathay Pacific/HSBC Hong Kong Sevens, part of the HSBC Sevens World Series, where outlandish costumes in the stands have become a tradition.
Client: Andrea Newman, global head of advertising and marketing communications, HSBC
Agency: Saatchi & Saatchi London
Creatives: Kate Stanners, Paul Silburn
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)