Rugby stars take on dancing bananas in HSBC's Hong Kong Sevens hip hop-style battle
Men and women dressed as bananas, Tetris pieces, sushi and a washing machine take on the world's leading rugby sevens players in a surreal hip hop-style battle in this HSBC film.
HSBC invites rugby fans to #BringYourGame
The 95-second clip promotes the bank’s sponsorship of the 2014 Cathay Pacific/HSBC Hong Kong Sevens, part of the HSBC Sevens World Series, where outlandish costumes in the stands have become a tradition.
Client: Andrea Newman, global head of advertising and marketing communications, HSBC
Agency: Saatchi & Saatchi London
Creatives: Kate Stanners, Paul Silburn
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)