Rugby stars take on dancing bananas in HSBC's Hong Kong Sevens hip hop-style battle
Men and women dressed as bananas, Tetris pieces, sushi and a washing machine take on the world's leading rugby sevens players in a surreal hip hop-style battle in this HSBC film.
HSBC invites rugby fans to #BringYourGame
The 95-second clip promotes the bank’s sponsorship of the 2014 Cathay Pacific/HSBC Hong Kong Sevens, part of the HSBC Sevens World Series, where outlandish costumes in the stands have become a tradition.
Client: Andrea Newman, global head of advertising and marketing communications, HSBC
Agency: Saatchi & Saatchi London
Creatives: Kate Stanners, Paul Silburn
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Account Manager : CRM/DM/Digital : Integrated agency : Central London Dylan Circa £30k, London (Central), London (Greater)