Rugby stars take on dancing bananas in HSBC's Hong Kong Sevens hip hop-style battle
Men and women dressed as bananas, Tetris pieces, sushi and a washing machine take on the world's leading rugby sevens players in a surreal hip hop-style battle in this HSBC film.
HSBC invites rugby fans to #BringYourGame
The 95-second clip promotes the bank’s sponsorship of the 2014 Cathay Pacific/HSBC Hong Kong Sevens, part of the HSBC Sevens World Series, where outlandish costumes in the stands have become a tradition.
Client: Andrea Newman, global head of advertising and marketing communications, HSBC
Agency: Saatchi & Saatchi London
Creatives: Kate Stanners, Paul Silburn
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...