IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
Leo Burnett, Carat, Ogilvy & Mather and Yahoo executives have emerged among the winners of the 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition, an initiative from the IPA and Campaign to find female industry leaders of the future.
Women of Tomorrow: co-chair of the judges Karen Blackett
For the second year running, ten winners were selected from a shortlist of more than 20. The winning women work in middle-management positions within media planning, brand management, creative and client services.
The list of winners includes:
- Kit Altin, planning director at Leo Burnett
- Laura Chaibi, senior director of international research at Yahoo
- Nazia Du Bois, head of global cultural strategy at Ogilvy & Mather
- Kathryn Ellis, senior planner at Bray Leino, formerly Karmarama
- Vibha George, programme director at VCCP
- Alice Hooper, board account director at Leo Burnett
- Sophie Lewis, senior planner at Abbot Mead Vickers BBDO
- Felicity Long, head of digital at Carat
- Lucy-Anne Ronayne, creative director at Work Club
- Emily Samways, business director at Karmarama
Karen Blackett, the chief executive of MediaCom and co-chairwoman on the judging panel, said: "These women of tomorrow are clearly women who are excelling at their careers, but what sets them apart and makes them our future leaders is their ability to use their energy and passions to make a difference, pioneer and break new grounds."
The shortlisted women were interviewed by a judging panel of industry leaders and had to tell panellists how they execute their job role to its full potential, demonstrate leadership qualities and list significant industry achievements.
The winners of the initiative, which is supported by Facebook, TLC and Daniel Marks, will feature on a double-page spread in this week’s issue of Campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)