IPC Media holds CRM pitch
IPC Media, the publisher of Ideal Home and NME, is on the hunt for an agency to handle its customer acquisition and retention account.
IPC Media: company headquarters in London's Southwark Street
The media company has invited a number of agencies to pitch for the work.
The chosen agency will work with the company’s subscriptions department, which works across all IPC Media brands, including Marie Claire, InStyle, Nuts, TV Times, Yachting World and Woman.
The publisher has worked with several agencies in the past, but there is not a direct incumbent.
IPC Media has just announced the arrival of its new chief executive, Marcus Rich, who joins from DMG Media where he was commercial managing director.
The publisher has been without a chief executive since the departure of Sylvia Auton, who retired in May last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England