A&E/DDB hires Dare's Hirst for planning role
Adam & Eve/DDB has hired Nick Hirst, the joint head of planning at Dare, as the planning partner.
Nick Hirst: hired by Adam&Eve/DDB as planning partner
Hirst will handle accounts including Unilever’s Marmite and Flora when he starts on 17 March.
Since joining Dare in 2011 as an associate planning director, Hirst has overseen the EE, Post Office and Vodafone accounts. Before Dare, he worked at Grey on the British Heart Foundation.
Dom Boyd, the head of planning at A&E/DDB, said: "Nick’s record as a modern, innovative thought-leader speaks for itself. Plus, he’s a lovely bloke. We’re thrilled he has chosen to join us."
A&E/DDB made a string of planning hires last year including Toby Harrison from Droga5 in Sydney, Jessica Lovell from Mother London and Georgia Norton from R/GA New York.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London