A&E/DDB hires Dare's Hirst for planning role
Adam & Eve/DDB has hired Nick Hirst, the joint head of planning at Dare, as the planning partner.
Nick Hirst: hired by Adam&Eve/DDB as planning partner
Hirst will handle accounts including Unilever’s Marmite and Flora when he starts on 17 March.
Since joining Dare in 2011 as an associate planning director, Hirst has overseen the EE, Post Office and Vodafone accounts. Before Dare, he worked at Grey on the British Heart Foundation.
Dom Boyd, the head of planning at A&E/DDB, said: "Nick’s record as a modern, innovative thought-leader speaks for itself. Plus, he’s a lovely bloke. We’re thrilled he has chosen to join us."
A&E/DDB made a string of planning hires last year including Toby Harrison from Droga5 in Sydney, Jessica Lovell from Mother London and Georgia Norton from R/GA New York.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)