A&E/DDB hires Dare's Hirst for planning role
Adam & Eve/DDB has hired Nick Hirst, the joint head of planning at Dare, as the planning partner.
Nick Hirst: hired by Adam&Eve/DDB as planning partner
Hirst will handle accounts including Unilever’s Marmite and Flora when he starts on 17 March.
Since joining Dare in 2011 as an associate planning director, Hirst has overseen the EE, Post Office and Vodafone accounts. Before Dare, he worked at Grey on the British Heart Foundation.
Dom Boyd, the head of planning at A&E/DDB, said: "Nick’s record as a modern, innovative thought-leader speaks for itself. Plus, he’s a lovely bloke. We’re thrilled he has chosen to join us."
A&E/DDB made a string of planning hires last year including Toby Harrison from Droga5 in Sydney, Jessica Lovell from Mother London and Georgia Norton from R/GA New York.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)