A&E/DDB hires Dare's Hirst for planning role
Adam & Eve/DDB has hired Nick Hirst, the joint head of planning at Dare, as the planning partner.
Nick Hirst: hired by Adam&Eve/DDB as planning partner
Hirst will handle accounts including Unilever’s Marmite and Flora when he starts on 17 March.
Since joining Dare in 2011 as an associate planning director, Hirst has overseen the EE, Post Office and Vodafone accounts. Before Dare, he worked at Grey on the British Heart Foundation.
Dom Boyd, the head of planning at A&E/DDB, said: "Nick’s record as a modern, innovative thought-leader speaks for itself. Plus, he’s a lovely bloke. We’re thrilled he has chosen to join us."
A&E/DDB made a string of planning hires last year including Toby Harrison from Droga5 in Sydney, Jessica Lovell from Mother London and Georgia Norton from R/GA New York.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)