Women of Tomorrow: gallery of photos from the event
The IPA and Campaign unveiled its ten Women of Tomorrow at a breakfast event at the IPA's offices on Belgrave Square yesterday. Look through a gallery of pictures from the event.
Yesterday the IPA and Campaign announced the ten women who had been chosen from a shortlist of more than 20 and from over 100 entries as its future industry leaders.
At the event, the co-chair of the judges Karen Blackett, the chief executive of MediaCom UK, said there were "no winners or losers, just pioneers".
Susanna Dinnage, the executive vice-president and managing director at Discovery Networks UK & Ireland and a judge of the initiative, also spoke at the event.
The Discovery Networks channel TLC was a partner of the event, alongside Facebook and the headhunters Daniel Marks.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Digital Project Manager (senior) Corporate Communications Recruitment circa £55k, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)