Women of Tomorrow: gallery of photos from the event
The IPA and Campaign unveiled its ten Women of Tomorrow at a breakfast event at the IPA's offices on Belgrave Square yesterday. Look through a gallery of pictures from the event.
Yesterday the IPA and Campaign announced the ten women who had been chosen from a shortlist of more than 20 and from over 100 entries as its future industry leaders.
At the event, the co-chair of the judges Karen Blackett, the chief executive of MediaCom UK, said there were "no winners or losers, just pioneers".
Susanna Dinnage, the executive vice-president and managing director at Discovery Networks UK & Ireland and a judge of the initiative, also spoke at the event.
The Discovery Networks channel TLC was a partner of the event, alongside Facebook and the headhunters Daniel Marks.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)