Women of Tomorrow: gallery of photos from the event
The IPA and Campaign unveiled its ten Women of Tomorrow at a breakfast event at the IPA's offices on Belgrave Square yesterday. Look through a gallery of pictures from the event.
Yesterday the IPA and Campaign announced the ten women who had been chosen from a shortlist of more than 20 and from over 100 entries as its future industry leaders.
At the event, the co-chair of the judges Karen Blackett, the chief executive of MediaCom UK, said there were "no winners or losers, just pioneers".
Susanna Dinnage, the executive vice-president and managing director at Discovery Networks UK & Ireland and a judge of the initiative, also spoke at the event.
The Discovery Networks channel TLC was a partner of the event, alongside Facebook and the headhunters Daniel Marks.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)