Women of Tomorrow: gallery of photos from the event
The IPA and Campaign unveiled its ten Women of Tomorrow at a breakfast event at the IPA's offices on Belgrave Square yesterday. Look through a gallery of pictures from the event.
Yesterday the IPA and Campaign announced the ten women who had been chosen from a shortlist of more than 20 and from over 100 entries as its future industry leaders.
At the event, the co-chair of the judges Karen Blackett, the chief executive of MediaCom UK, said there were "no winners or losers, just pioneers".
Susanna Dinnage, the executive vice-president and managing director at Discovery Networks UK & Ireland and a judge of the initiative, also spoke at the event.
The Discovery Networks channel TLC was a partner of the event, alongside Facebook and the headhunters Daniel Marks.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)