Women of Tomorrow: gallery of photos from the event
The IPA and Campaign unveiled its ten Women of Tomorrow at a breakfast event at the IPA's offices on Belgrave Square yesterday. Look through a gallery of pictures from the event.
Yesterday the IPA and Campaign announced the ten women who had been chosen from a shortlist of more than 20 and from over 100 entries as its future industry leaders.
At the event, the co-chair of the judges Karen Blackett, the chief executive of MediaCom UK, said there were "no winners or losers, just pioneers".
Susanna Dinnage, the executive vice-president and managing director at Discovery Networks UK & Ireland and a judge of the initiative, also spoke at the event.
The Discovery Networks channel TLC was a partner of the event, alongside Facebook and the headhunters Daniel Marks.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London