Telecom Italia appoints Leagas Delaney
Telecom Italia has appointed Leagas Delaney as its lead communications agency.
Telecom Italia: hires Leagas Delaney as its lead communications agency
The account will be run from the agency’s London and Milan offices. The agency will work across the company’s brand portfolio, which includes Telecom Italia, TIM and Impresa Semplice.
Leagas Delaney beat a range of agencies including Santon, Havas Worldwide Milano, La Strada, VCCP London, 180 Amsterdam, M&C Saatchi Paris, Serviceplan Monaco, Duval Guillaume (Belgium) and Saatchi & Saatchi (Milan/London).
The agencies were asked to pitch ideas for a quick turnaround campaign, and Leagas’ idea has just gone live.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)