Telecom Italia appoints Leagas Delaney
Telecom Italia has appointed Leagas Delaney as its lead communications agency.
Telecom Italia: hires Leagas Delaney as its lead communications agency
The account will be run from the agency’s London and Milan offices. The agency will work across the company’s brand portfolio, which includes Telecom Italia, TIM and Impresa Semplice.
Leagas Delaney beat a range of agencies including Santon, Havas Worldwide Milano, La Strada, VCCP London, 180 Amsterdam, M&C Saatchi Paris, Serviceplan Monaco, Duval Guillaume (Belgium) and Saatchi & Saatchi (Milan/London).
The agencies were asked to pitch ideas for a quick turnaround campaign, and Leagas’ idea has just gone live.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Digital Executive Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)