Telecom Italia appoints Leagas Delaney
Telecom Italia has appointed Leagas Delaney as its lead communications agency.
Telecom Italia: hires Leagas Delaney as its lead communications agency
The account will be run from the agency’s London and Milan offices. The agency will work across the company’s brand portfolio, which includes Telecom Italia, TIM and Impresa Semplice.
Leagas Delaney beat a range of agencies including Santon, Havas Worldwide Milano, La Strada, VCCP London, 180 Amsterdam, M&C Saatchi Paris, Serviceplan Monaco, Duval Guillaume (Belgium) and Saatchi & Saatchi (Milan/London).
The agencies were asked to pitch ideas for a quick turnaround campaign, and Leagas’ idea has just gone live.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)