Coke-slurping Danish cinema-goers unwittingly appear on silver screen
Danish cinema-goers are surprised to see themselves appearing in the background of a short period-style drama, noisily slurping their Cokes and munching on popcorn, in a promotional stunt for Coca-Cola.
Coke-slurping cinema goers shocked to see themselves on silver screen
Creative agency Saatchi & Saatchi Denmark came up with the concept behind "The Coca-Cola Slurp", which saw cinemagoers going to see 'Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues' filmed secretly in the cinema foyer and then superimposed into a pre-movie short, that includes steamy romantic scenes.
"Please keep quiet during the movie," the endline says. "It’s not the same with you in it."
Coke has produced a video of the film and making-of, which includes the cinema audience’s reactions to appearing on the silver screen.
Client: Charlotte van Burleigh, market operations director for Denmark, Coca-Cola
Agency: Saatchi Copenhagen
Creatives: Regner Lotz, Jesper Isholm
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Multimedia Designer | PR Agency | London | £35-40K Red Sofa London £35000 - £40000 per annum + dependant on experience, City of London
- Copywriter Beyond The Book £20000-£25000, Birmingham, West Midlands