Coke-slurping Danish cinema-goers unwittingly appear on silver screen
Danish cinema-goers are surprised to see themselves appearing in the background of a short period-style drama, noisily slurping their Cokes and munching on popcorn, in a promotional stunt for Coca-Cola.
Coke-slurping cinema goers shocked to see themselves on silver screen
Creative agency Saatchi & Saatchi Denmark came up with the concept behind "The Coca-Cola Slurp", which saw cinemagoers going to see 'Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues' filmed secretly in the cinema foyer and then superimposed into a pre-movie short, that includes steamy romantic scenes.
"Please keep quiet during the movie," the endline says. "It’s not the same with you in it."
Coke has produced a video of the film and making-of, which includes the cinema audience’s reactions to appearing on the silver screen.
Client: Charlotte van Burleigh, market operations director for Denmark, Coca-Cola
Agency: Saatchi Copenhagen
Creatives: Regner Lotz, Jesper Isholm
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)