Coke-slurping Danish cinema-goers unwittingly appear on silver screen
Danish cinema-goers are surprised to see themselves appearing in the background of a short period-style drama, noisily slurping their Cokes and munching on popcorn, in a promotional stunt for Coca-Cola.
Coke-slurping cinema goers shocked to see themselves on silver screen
Creative agency Saatchi & Saatchi Denmark came up with the concept behind "The Coca-Cola Slurp", which saw cinemagoers going to see 'Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues' filmed secretly in the cinema foyer and then superimposed into a pre-movie short, that includes steamy romantic scenes.
"Please keep quiet during the movie," the endline says. "It’s not the same with you in it."
Coke has produced a video of the film and making-of, which includes the cinema audience’s reactions to appearing on the silver screen.
Client: Charlotte van Burleigh, market operations director for Denmark, Coca-Cola
Agency: Saatchi Copenhagen
Creatives: Regner Lotz, Jesper Isholm
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)