Coke-slurping Danish cinema-goers unwittingly appear on silver screen
Danish cinema-goers are surprised to see themselves appearing in the background of a short period-style drama, noisily slurping their Cokes and munching on popcorn, in a promotional stunt for Coca-Cola.
Coke-slurping cinema goers shocked to see themselves on silver screen
Creative agency Saatchi & Saatchi Denmark came up with the concept behind "The Coca-Cola Slurp", which saw cinemagoers going to see 'Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues' filmed secretly in the cinema foyer and then superimposed into a pre-movie short, that includes steamy romantic scenes.
"Please keep quiet during the movie," the endline says. "It’s not the same with you in it."
Coke has produced a video of the film and making-of, which includes the cinema audience’s reactions to appearing on the silver screen.
Client: Charlotte van Burleigh, market operations director for Denmark, Coca-Cola
Agency: Saatchi Copenhagen
Creatives: Regner Lotz, Jesper Isholm
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)