Watch 'Ellie' take control of her life with the help of Barnardo's
As a young boy gets stage fright before performing in a school assembly, a young girl, 'Ellie' is fighting her need for help.
Barnardo's ad 'Support the unsupported' by BBH London
Through the support of his teacher the young boy overcomes his fears and takes to the school stage, while in a Barnardo’s therapy room ‘Ellie’ is told that she is worth the help and support she needs, and she finally feels able to talk about her abuse.
Client: Lindsay Gormley, assistant director of marketing, Barnardo’s
Agency: BBH London
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)