Watch 'Ellie' take control of her life with the help of Barnardo's
As a young boy gets stage fright before performing in a school assembly, a young girl, 'Ellie' is fighting her need for help.
Barnardo's ad 'Support the unsupported' by BBH London
Through the support of his teacher the young boy overcomes his fears and takes to the school stage, while in a Barnardo’s therapy room ‘Ellie’ is told that she is worth the help and support she needs, and she finally feels able to talk about her abuse.
Client: Lindsay Gormley, assistant director of marketing, Barnardo’s
Agency: BBH London
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)