Watch 'Ellie' take control of her life with the help of Barnardo's
As a young boy gets stage fright before performing in a school assembly, a young girl, 'Ellie' is fighting her need for help.
Barnardo's ad 'Support the unsupported' by BBH London
Through the support of his teacher the young boy overcomes his fears and takes to the school stage, while in a Barnardo’s therapy room ‘Ellie’ is told that she is worth the help and support she needs, and she finally feels able to talk about her abuse.
Client: Lindsay Gormley, assistant director of marketing, Barnardo’s
Agency: BBH London
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)