Hottest virals: Absolut gets animated with CGI film, plus Foot Locker/Nike and CoorDown
The latest viral ads by Absolut, Foot Locker/Nike and CoorDown
Absolut: final instalment of film
Absolut and Rafael Grampá presents - Dark Noir CGI animation
This is the final co-created animated film by Rafael Grampá and Absolut Facebook fans worldwide for the #NEXTFRAME project. According to Absolut, the campaign aims to "inspire people to realise the power of their own creativity, and encourage them to bring it to life".
Foot Locker x Nike - Piano feat. Kobe Bryant
This quirky ad borrows heavily from Carlsberg’s ‘If Carlsberg did…’ ad series. It imagines a world where NBA legend Kobe Bryant creates a piano which is played by Lionel Richie. But then the ad reveals that Bryant can’t do this after all but does know how to create a Nike range for Foot Locker. All very strange.
DEAR FUTURE MOM | March 21 - World Down Syndrome Day | #DearFutureMom
Coordown, the organisation behind World Down Syndrome Day, has created a touching film. Created by Saatchi & Saatchi Italy, 15 people with Down Syndrome reply to an email by a pregnant woman whose unborn child has the syndrome and is scared about the future.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London