Hottest virals: Absolut gets animated with CGI film, plus Foot Locker/Nike and CoorDown
The latest viral ads by Absolut, Foot Locker/Nike and CoorDown
Absolut: final instalment of film
Absolut and Rafael Grampá presents - Dark Noir CGI animation
This is the final co-created animated film by Rafael Grampá and Absolut Facebook fans worldwide for the #NEXTFRAME project. According to Absolut, the campaign aims to "inspire people to realise the power of their own creativity, and encourage them to bring it to life".
Foot Locker x Nike - Piano feat. Kobe Bryant
This quirky ad borrows heavily from Carlsberg’s ‘If Carlsberg did…’ ad series. It imagines a world where NBA legend Kobe Bryant creates a piano which is played by Lionel Richie. But then the ad reveals that Bryant can’t do this after all but does know how to create a Nike range for Foot Locker. All very strange.
DEAR FUTURE MOM | March 21 - World Down Syndrome Day | #DearFutureMom
Coordown, the organisation behind World Down Syndrome Day, has created a touching film. Created by Saatchi & Saatchi Italy, 15 people with Down Syndrome reply to an email by a pregnant woman whose unborn child has the syndrome and is scared about the future.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London