Sean Chambers steps down as ECD at Razorfish
Razorfish's executive creative director in London, Sean Chambers, is leaving the agency to produce an interactive documentary about the unemployed.
Daniel Bonner, the global executive creative director at Razorfish, will oversee the London agency’s creative department when Chambers leaves at the end of March until a replacement is found.
Chambers joined Razorfish in a permanent position in 2012 after freelancing as a creative director.
Chris Mellish, the chief executive at Razorfish, said: "We always knew we wouldn’t have Sean for long. He is a true entrepreneur and someone who thrives on challenge. He leaves behind a reinvigorated creative department – one that has doubled in size during his two-year tenure."
At the same time, Razorfish has promoted its co-managing partners in London, Rob Fenton and Rob Watt, to European roles.
Fenton, who becomes the retail director for Europe, will work on accounts including Argos and McDonald’s.
Watt has been promoted to media director and will be charged with defining the strategy for and structure of Razorfish’s media practice, which counts Michelin as a client.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...