Elvis lands digital brief for Cadbury
Cadbury has appointed Elvis to lead digital and social activity in the UK across its brand portfolio.
Cadbury Creme Egg: most successful European social campaign
The agency will handle digital and social work for all Cadbury brands, which include Dairy Milk, Marvellous Creations, Wispa and Creme Egg.
Elvis was appointed after a competitive pitch against We Are Social and AKQA. Cadbury’s owner, Mondelez International, initiated the process in order to consolidate Cadbury’s roster of digital agencies into a single shop.
Lucy Evans, the marketing manager at Cadbury, said: "We have a packed year ahead, and Elvis’ expertise and creative flair will help us deliver world-class digital and social campaigns."
Elvis previously ran a social media campaign to publicise that Creme Eggs are only sold for three months of the year and encouraged Facebook fans to "have a fling" with the snack. It was Cadbury’s most successful European social media activity to date.
Tanya Brookfield, the managing director at Elvis, said: "Our work for the Creme Egg brand has been recognised and awarded globally, and this win will see a continuation of best-in-class digital and social campaigns across all Cadbury brands."
Cadbury’s creative and media agencies, Fallon and PHD, are unaffected.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)