Greg Grimmer takes senior role at Fetch
Greg Grimmer, a founder of HMDG (now Enter), has been appointed the global chief operating officer at Fetch, the independent mobile agency.
Fetch: Grimmer (l) and Connelly
In his new role, Grimmer will be responsible for driving the global expansion of Fetch beyond its three offices in London, San Francisco and Berlin. He will work with, and report to, Fetch’s founder and chief executive, James Connelly.
Before HMDG, Grimmer was the managing director of Publicis Groupe’s digital shop Zed and the commercial director at ZenithOptimedia. Last year, he acted as a strategic consultant for Vevo.
Connelly said: "Since Fetch launched in 2009, we’ve grown 100 per cent year on year, attracting blue-chip clients and exciting businesses for provision of mobile media, strategy, creative and analytics services. As we embark on our next phase of growth, having Greg join the management team is a great sign of intent and ambition and I’m glad we were able to attract him."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England