Greg Grimmer takes senior role at Fetch
Greg Grimmer, a founder of HMDG (now Enter), has been appointed the global chief operating officer at Fetch, the independent mobile agency.
Fetch: Grimmer (l) and Connelly
In his new role, Grimmer will be responsible for driving the global expansion of Fetch beyond its three offices in London, San Francisco and Berlin. He will work with, and report to, Fetch’s founder and chief executive, James Connelly.
Before HMDG, Grimmer was the managing director of Publicis Groupe’s digital shop Zed and the commercial director at ZenithOptimedia. Last year, he acted as a strategic consultant for Vevo.
Connelly said: "Since Fetch launched in 2009, we’ve grown 100 per cent year on year, attracting blue-chip clients and exciting businesses for provision of mobile media, strategy, creative and analytics services. As we embark on our next phase of growth, having Greg join the management team is a great sign of intent and ambition and I’m glad we were able to attract him."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London