English Heritage hires The Team to revamp its digital output
English Heritage has appointed The Team to handle the revamp of its digital output to "bring the story of England to life".
English Heritage: appoints The Team to update its digital output
Following a competitive six-way pitch, The Team won the brief to define and design a complete digital experience for English Heritage.
The agency will guide direction of a recent rebrand for the organisation across all digital channels, from smartphone and tablet to desktop devices, and deliver a set of digital brand guidelines.
The appointment builds on an 18-month partnership with brand specialists Smith & Milton to craft the English Heritage consumer brand and develop the brand strategy.
Luke Whitcomb, marketing director, English Heritage said: "At English Heritage, we bring the story of England to life to more than ten million visitors each year. Our digital channels are going to be a vital part of this mission going into the future.
"Through their pitch, The Team demonstrated a real depth of understanding and empathy, not only of our brand and the journey we’re on, but most importantly, the role digital design can play in audience engagement," he added.
Dave Dunlop, creative director of digital experience design at The Team, said the appointment "reinforces what we’re seeing more now, that businesses are choosing integrated brand partners based on their knowledge of their brand and how they need to behave in this digital world to engage their audiences and integrate with other channels".
The digital experience design project will begin immediately, with the new website expected to go live in spring 2015.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)