Newspaper ABCs: Digital figures for February 2014
The performance of all newspaper websites in the second month of 2014 at a glance.
Newspaper ABCs: how titles' websites performed in February
Monthly traffic to MailOnline fell by more than 10% in February, following an 18% uplift in January.
The highest climber this month was Metro, with traffic to its site growing by just under 20% month-on-month. Daily averages also rose by more than 25% to the site during February.
See the full results below:
|ABC Multi-platform report: February 2014|
|February 2014||Monthly % change|
|Daily ave||Total mthly||Daily ave||Total mthly|
|Mirror Group Nationals||2,454,756||47,143,014||0.2||1.19|
Source: ABC, Monthly Multi-platform report
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England