Newspaper ABCs: Digital figures for February 2014
The performance of all newspaper websites in the second month of 2014 at a glance.
Newspaper ABCs: how titles' websites performed in February
Monthly traffic to MailOnline fell by more than 10% in February, following an 18% uplift in January.
The highest climber this month was Metro, with traffic to its site growing by just under 20% month-on-month. Daily averages also rose by more than 25% to the site during February.
See the full results below:
|ABC Multi-platform report: February 2014|
|February 2014||Monthly % change|
|Daily ave||Total mthly||Daily ave||Total mthly|
|Mirror Group Nationals||2,454,756||47,143,014||0.2||1.19|
Source: ABC, Monthly Multi-platform report
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)