IHG names former BA veteran Jayne O'Brien as SVP global brands
InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) has named Jayne O'Brien, a former senior BA marketer, as its senior vice-president of global brands.
IHG: appoints Jayne O'Brien as senior vice-president of global brands
O'Brien joins the company on Monday 24 March and will be responsible for overseeing brand vision and strategy across IHG's global portfolio of nine brands, including Holiday Inn and Crowne Plaza.
During her 18 years at BA, O'Brien held various senior brand and marketing roles and was responsible for helping to develop the first flat bed in business class, and One World Alliance Brand initiatives such as the First Arrivals Lounge concept at Heathrow.
She also previously held the position of chief marketing officer at Dubai Properties Group, which she joined from her position as chief marketing officer at the Regus Group.
Keith Barr, chief commercial officer, IHG, said: "We are thrilled to welcome Jayne to the IHG family.
"Her extensive knowledge in leading brands and marketing strategy across varied industries, her innovative approach rooted in insights, as well as her strong international experience, makes her an ideal addition to our global brand team."
In July last year, IHG promoted David Collyer to director of marketing in the UK, replacing Tamara Strauss who moved to the position of director of agency partnerships.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Digital Executive Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)