IHG names former BA veteran Jayne O'Brien as SVP global brands
InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) has named Jayne O'Brien, a former senior BA marketer, as its senior vice-president of global brands.
Image source: IHG
O'Brien joins the company on Monday 24 March and will be responsible for overseeing brand vision and strategy across IHG's global portfolio of nine brands, including Holiday Inn and Crowne Plaza.
During her 18 years at BA, O'Brien held various senior brand and marketing roles and was responsible for helping to develop the first flat bed in business class, and One World Alliance Brand initiatives such as the First Arrivals Lounge concept at Heathrow.
She also previously held the position of chief marketing officer at Dubai Properties Group, which she joined from her position as chief marketing officer at the Regus Group.
Keith Barr, chief commercial officer, IHG, said: "We are thrilled to welcome Jayne to the IHG family.
"Her extensive knowledge in leading brands and marketing strategy across varied industries, her innovative approach rooted in insights, as well as her strong international experience, makes her an ideal addition to our global brand team."
In July last year, IHG promoted David Collyer to director of marketing in the UK, replacing Tamara Strauss who moved to the position of director of agency partnerships.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London