In pictures: Graffiti artists tell stories of young homeless people in East London
A group of graffiti artists have been enlisted by Depaul UK, the youth homelessness charity, to create street art that tells homeless young peoples’ stories to help them off the streets.
Each artwork gives an insight into the factors that saw them end up on the streets.
Young homeless people were interviewed and their real life stories were used to inspire the works, which are sited in Dalston and Shoreditch in East London.
The collaboration is part of a campaign called "Don’t Let Their Stories End on The Streets". As well as the physical street art, the campaign involves a ‘digital wall’ featuring the artworks at the dedicated website.
Brand: Depaul UK
Client: Joseph Howes, executive director of fundraising & development, Depaul UK
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)