Gravity Road hires Joanna Osborn as head of creative services
Gravity Road, the content agency, has hired Joanna Osborn, the content business director at Bartle Bogle Hegarty London, in the new role of head of creative services.
Gravity Road: recent work for Cadbury Dairy Milk featuring James Corden
In her new role, Osborn will lead Gravity Road’s creative operations department, working with the creative, production and client teams and partners from outside the business to execute projects as effectively as possible.
During her eight years at BBH London, Osborn oversaw work including a new showroom concept for Audi and a partnership leading to the Universal Music artist Paul McCartney starring in Bang & Olufsen's "living room tour".
Gravity Road has also appointed Samirah Ravin, the finance director at the travel PR company PRCo, as its financial and commercial director.
Ravin will have responsibility for all the financial and commercial arrangements and operations at Gravity Road, including both the agency’s own intellectual property as well as client campaigns and relationships.
Ravin is a qualified accountant and has worked at Abbot Mead Vickers BBDO and BMB (then Beattie McGuinness Bungay).
Mark Eaves and Mark Boyd, the co-founders of Gravity Road, said: "Joanna and Samirah are exceptionally talented and their experience will advance our offering as we build our portfolio of top brand clients and develop current relationships.
"We are leading the way in new ways of behaviour in the agency world, and the arrival and Joanna and Samirah will help to further build this ethos."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)