Emma Thompson, Annie Lennox and Rita Ora unveiled as Marks & Spencer 'Leading Ladies'
Marks & Spencer has revealed the latest iteration of its 'Leading Ladies' marketing campaign, celebrating influential British women, from actress Emma Thompson to structural engineer Roma Agrawal.
M&S: new 'Leading Ladies' campaign shot by Annie Leibovitz
Launching on 31 March, the new campaign aims to celebrate women from diverse backgrounds and professions who all carry a strong sense of personal style, and who have achieved inspirational success.
The women in the campaign, shot by Annie Leibovitz, are actress Emma Thompson; singer, songwriter and human rights campaigner Annie Lennox; campaigner and life peer Baroness Lawrence of Clarendon; singer and songwriter Rita Ora; supermodel, activist and artist Alek Wek; chef, writer and broadcaster Rachel Khoo; designer Lulu Kennedy, and structural engineer and advocate for Technical Careers, Roma Agrawal.
The work will appear in print supported by digital, mobile, and outdoor activity.
Last month M&S unveiled its long-awaited new website, after seven years of running its commerce offering on technology provided by Amazon.
It came as M&S made its debut at London Fashion Week with its "Best of British" range, designed in house at the newly opened M&S Studio in Shoreditch, London.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)