Emma Thompson, Annie Lennox and Rita Ora unveiled as Marks & Spencer 'Leading Ladies'
Marks & Spencer has revealed the latest iteration of its 'Leading Ladies' marketing campaign, celebrating influential British women, from actress Emma Thompson to structural engineer Roma Agrawal.
M&S: new 'Leading Ladies' campaign shot by Annie Leibovitz
Launching on 31 March, the new campaign aims to celebrate women from diverse backgrounds and professions who all carry a strong sense of personal style, and who have achieved inspirational success.
The women in the campaign, shot by Annie Leibovitz, are actress Emma Thompson; singer, songwriter and human rights campaigner Annie Lennox; campaigner and life peer Baroness Lawrence of Clarendon; singer and songwriter Rita Ora; supermodel, activist and artist Alek Wek; chef, writer and broadcaster Rachel Khoo; designer Lulu Kennedy, and structural engineer and advocate for Technical Careers, Roma Agrawal.
The work will appear in print supported by digital, mobile, and outdoor activity.
Last month M&S unveiled its long-awaited new website, after seven years of running its commerce offering on technology provided by Amazon.
It came as M&S made its debut at London Fashion Week with its "Best of British" range, designed in house at the newly opened M&S Studio in Shoreditch, London.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)