Samuel L Jackson's Marvel character helps Sky defend against malware
Samuel L Jackson reprises his role as Nick Fury, an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D, the fictional spy agency from Marvel comics, to promote Sky's online safety product.
The ad ties into the release of Marvel’s 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' and highlights the features of the Sky Broadband Shield, launched in November, which defends against unwanted phishing and malware-infected sites.
Client: Lyssa McGowan, director of Sky Broadband
Creatives: Leon Jaume, Simon Robinson
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)