Hyundai ties up with YouTube channel Copa90 for 2014 FIFA World Cup
Hyundai has signed a content partnership deal with YouTube channel Copa90 to capitalise on its sponsorship of the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
Hyundai: the vehicle brand's World Cup Facebook page
The car brand is supporting two shows being produced by Copa90, which is the largest independent YouTube channel, with a competition giving football fans the chance to win a VIP trip to the tournament in Brazil
The partnership builds on research by YouTube that said that 10.4 million football fans are online and 4.5% of them are heavy YouTube users.
In the build-up to the World Cup, Copa90 is running a series of programmes that review the 12 host cities, while it will run an interview series during the tournament itself.
The Hyundai competition will encourage fans to recreate their favourite goal celebrations and enter them online, to gain a chance to win one of seven pairs of VIP packages to see Brazil versus Mexico on 17 June.
Hyundai has produced a launch film to explain the competition.
Andrew Cullis, Hyundai’s marketing director, said: "Our long-term partnership with FIFA allows us to connect fundamentally with a passionate global audience.
"For this year’s 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil, we wanted to further improve that connection by working with Copa90 to bring engaging content and an exclusive competition to enhance the fans’ experience of the tournament – bringing a bit more of Brazil to Britain."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury