LBC turns to Outdoor Plus for final push of Clegg versus Farage
Global Radio's LBC has partnered with Outdoor Plus to promote tonight's eagerly anticipated political showdown between Liberal Democrat leader Nick Clegg and Ukip's Nigel Farage.
LBC turns to Outdoor Plus for final push of Clegg v Farage
LBC’s Leaders Debate is being promoted on Outdoor Plus’ Euston Road underpass and the Eye, Holborn.
The deputy prime minister’s live clash with the Ukip leader is expected to provide the most robust debate this country has seen so far on the European Union.
Steve Atkinson, commercial director ay Outdoor Plus, said: "The LBC leaders debate is a huge national event and the team at Global wanted to create momentum ahead of the debate in a bold way. We have some of the largest and most iconic digital outdoor sites which were ideally suited to something of this scale."
James Rea, managing editor at LBC, said: "In a few hours time LBC will make history. What better way to remind listeners to tune in this evening than having the two leaders emblazoned across some of the most prominent outdoor advertising sites in the country."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London