Bob Greenberg plots latest R/GA overhaul
Bob Greenberg, the founder, chairman and chief executive of R/GA, is preparing to overhaul the structure of the New York office, as he commits to staying at the agency for five more years.
Greenberg (pictured), who transformed R/GA from a special-effects company into an advertising agency and then into a digital consultancy, plans to cut the number of groups that comprise the New York operation from eight to five. The groups collaborate with each other but operate indepedently. The agency’s staff were told about the changes on Wednesday.
When asked about the future of the company, Greenberg said: "I’d like to see R/GA going into architecture and design."
The 65-year-old, who is being inducted into the Advertising Hall of Fame in 2014, said connected technology was increasingly becoming part of architecture and that physical spaces in retail would also be important.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London