The pubs of adland mapped: how to find (or avoid) agencies
The Red Brick Road has created an interactive map of the pubs of adland, ahead of Advertising Week Europe.
Follow the Red Brick Road: interactive map aims to help you identify agencies' favourite watering holes
The agency analysed thousands of tweets, Instagram photos, Foursquare check-ins and scoured hundreds of blogs to reveal which pub ‘belongs’ to which agency.
It used this research to create a Google map of the agencies and their pubs, overlaid with the venues of Advertising Week Europe.
The agency also redesigned the pub logos in the style of the agency that most frequents the boozer.
The map is positioned as a way of tracking down the agencies you want to meet for visitors to Advertising Week Europe. But perhaps it will be of more use to those wishing to avoid a certain clientele.
Is the map right? Let us know.
If you don’t want to risk meeting any agency, Campaign will be bringing you all the news, views and gossip from Advertising Week Europe on its dedicated live blog Live@AdvertisingWeek. You can find it on our homepage or receive a daily fix on email by signing up to j.mp/CampaignBulletins
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)