The pubs of adland mapped: how to find (or avoid) agencies
The Red Brick Road has created an interactive map of the pubs of adland, ahead of Advertising Week Europe.
Follow the Red Brick Road: interactive map aims to help you identify agencies' favourite watering holes
The agency analysed thousands of tweets, Instagram photos, Foursquare check-ins and scoured hundreds of blogs to reveal which pub ‘belongs’ to which agency.
It used this research to create a Google map of the agencies and their pubs, overlaid with the venues of Advertising Week Europe.
The agency also redesigned the pub logos in the style of the agency that most frequents the boozer.
The map is positioned as a way of tracking down the agencies you want to meet for visitors to Advertising Week Europe. But perhaps it will be of more use to those wishing to avoid a certain clientele.
Is the map right? Let us know.
If you don’t want to risk meeting any agency, Campaign will be bringing you all the news, views and gossip from Advertising Week Europe on its dedicated live blog Live@AdvertisingWeek. You can find it on our homepage or receive a daily fix on email by signing up to j.mp/CampaignBulletins
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)