Top 10 ads of the week: Virgin Media's Usain Bolt 'family' sprints to the top spot
Counting down the ten most-recalled ads, in association with TNS and Ebiquity.
Virgin Media: ad stars a "family" of Usain Bolts
Virgin Media's latest TV spot featuring a family of Usain Bolts has raced past the competition to top this week's chart, with an impressive recall rating of 55%..
It beat Gocompare.com into second place, with its most recent ad depicting its money-saving utopia, while Tesco's TV ad promoting its Easter eggs completes the top three.
Brand: Virgin Media
Agency/TV Buyer: BBH/Fifty6
Agency/TV Buyer: Fold7/Carat
Agency/TV Buyer: Wieden + Kennedy/Iniative UK
Agency/TV Buyer: CHI & Partners/Mindshare
Agency/TV Buyer: DLKW Lowe/MEC
Brand: Sky TV
Agency/TV Buyer: WCRS/MediaCom
Agency/TV Buyer: Enter/Walker Media
Agency/TV Buyer: Krow/MediaCom
Agency/TV Buyer: McCann Manchester/UM Manchester
Agency/TV Buyer: Leo Burnett/OMD UK
Adwatch research was conducted from 20 –24 March 2014 by TNS as part of its twice-weekly OnLineBus omnibus among 1000 adults aged 16-64. For details of the survey, contact Anita.Emery@tnsglobal.com (020 7656 5900). Ads were compiled by Ebiquity (020 7650 9700) and Mediaedge:cia UK (020 7803 2000).
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)