Joint resigns BHS account
Joint has resigned the BHS account.
BHS: Joint announces that it has resigned the account
The agency won a five-way pitch for the Arcadia-owned business in 2013, and went on to create the fashion retailers' autumn collection campaign.
The Joint founders Damon Collins and Richard Exon said: "We've loved our time working with BHS, and are proud of the work that we produced together.
"However, with wholesale personnel changes at BHS, this is a good time to part company so we can focus on other opportunities in the market."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London