Brand Republic is LIVE@AdvertisingWeek
Campaign, Marketing, Media Week and Brand Republic have kicked off their coverage of Advertising Week Europe 2014 with their dedicated live blog.
LIVE@AdvertisingWeek: the live blog will run Monday to Thursday
From today, the brands’ journalists will be reporting live from the seminars and events, bringing you news and exclusive interviews and videos from headline speakers – and of course all the gossip from the industry parties.
The live blog will run from Monday until Thursday and can be accessed from the LIVE@AdvertisingWeek tab on Campaign and Brand Republic’s websites. Daily email roundups will be sent out on the brands' news bulletins.
Louise Ridley, the editor of LIVE@AdvertisingWeek, said: "Advertising Week is the closest thing London has to Cannes. It has built on its inaugural event last year and put together a brilliant line up.
"Dave Droga, Martin Sorrell and John Hegarty will be speaking alongside all the major media and tech companies, as well as celebrities such as James Corden, Steve Coogan and sports stars like Victoria Pendleton.
"Our live blog will aim to give you everything you need to keep up with the event, whether you’re there or not."
The LIVE@AdvertisingWeek blog launched today with content including the top three talks to see on women, an interactive guide to the pubs around the event venues, and Campaign’s head of media, Arif Durrani, on why advertising pitches remain "shrouded in mystery".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)