Evian releases full Spider-Man ad online
Evian has today released its full ad featuring Spider-Man, which the brand has been promoting with teasers for more than a week.
The bottled water brand is cross-promoting the upcoming film ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2’ with its new ad, in which the hero of the film, Spider-Man, passes a window and sees a baby version of himself reflected back.
Spider-Man and his miniature clone then test each others’ skills by competing in a dance-off – set to a remix of Ini Kamoze’s ‘Here Comes The Hotstepper’ by Yuksek – before Spider-Man flees the arriving police.
BETC Paris created the spot, which is being hosted on YouTube and is similar to previous campaigns by Evian where people see baby-sized versions of themselves when they pass mirrors, which are intended to symbolize the inner youthfulness experienced by Evian drinkers.
The most recent campaign of its kind, "baby & me", was the most popular video ad in the UK, according to research by YouTube. It also featured Yuksek’s remix of ‘Here Comes The Hotstepper’.
Evian began promoting the new Spider-Man ad, called "the amazing baby & me 2" at the end of March, offering glimpses of it through Snapchat and posting a trailer for the full ad on YouTube on 24 March.
Valérie Chidlovsky wrote the new spot, it was art directed by Agnès Cavard, and directed by Tomas Skoging through Acne. Group M handled the media planning and buying.
The campaign will include TV, cinema, online, point of sale and events activity.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- 3D Design Director Purple Consultancy £60000 - £70000 per annum, London