Evian releases full Spider-Man ad online
Evian has today released its full ad featuring Spider-Man, which the brand has been promoting with teasers for more than a week.
The bottled water brand is cross-promoting the upcoming film ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2’ with its new ad, in which the hero of the film, Spider-Man, passes a window and sees a baby version of himself reflected back.
Spider-Man and his miniature clone then test each others’ skills by competing in a dance-off – set to a remix of Ini Kamoze’s ‘Here Comes The Hotstepper’ by Yuksek – before Spider-Man flees the arriving police.
BETC Paris created the spot, which is being hosted on YouTube and is similar to previous campaigns by Evian where people see baby-sized versions of themselves when they pass mirrors, which are intended to symbolize the inner youthfulness experienced by Evian drinkers.
The most recent campaign of its kind, "baby & me", was the most popular video ad in the UK, according to research by YouTube. It also featured Yuksek’s remix of ‘Here Comes The Hotstepper’.
Evian began promoting the new Spider-Man ad, called "the amazing baby & me 2" at the end of March, offering glimpses of it through Snapchat and posting a trailer for the full ad on YouTube on 24 March.
Valérie Chidlovsky wrote the new spot, it was art directed by Agnès Cavard, and directed by Tomas Skoging through Acne. Group M handled the media planning and buying.
The campaign will include TV, cinema, online, point of sale and events activity.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London