Hottest virals: Pele faces off Ronaldo in Emirates spot, plus HTC and Robinsons
The latest virals from Emirates, HTC and Robinsons
Emirates viral: Football legends Ronaldo and Pele
All-Time Greats | Cristiano Ronaldo and Pelé | Emirates Football
Emirates, a FIFA World Cup sponsor, pulls out the big guns for this ad starring both Pele and Ronaldo. The spot shows these two legendary footballers in gentle competition over who is the most famous.
HTC One (M8) Smartphone Commercial - Go Ahead, Ask The Internet
Gary Oldman stars in this ad for the HTC One (M8). Presumably, the smartphone has garnered rave reviews as the actor prompts viewers to "ask the internet" about it.
Oscar winning Gravity VFX team film Robinsons #GETSQUASHD in Zero Gravity
Robinsons Squash'd, a concentrated fruit squash that comes in strange squidgy packaging, decided to get Framestore, the Oscar-winning production house behind Gravity, to drink the product at zero gravity. Why? Why not?
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)