Pepsi battles the big red beast in stylish Japanese Pepsi Nex Zero film
Pepsi evokes the spirit of a classic Japanese folk story in this music-video style film about the battle with a big, most-definitely red demon.
The stylish 90-second ad, the first in a new series of films promoting its Pepsi Nex Zero drink, recalls the tale of Momataro and his battle against the demonic beast (which definitely does not represent Coca-Cola).
Brand: Pepsi Nex Zero
Creatives: Yasumichi Oka, Shin Takaue, Taku Tada
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Berkshire