Pepsi battles the big red beast in stylish Japanese Pepsi Nex Zero film
Pepsi evokes the spirit of a classic Japanese folk story in this music-video style film about the battle with a big, most-definitely red demon.
The stylish 90-second ad, the first in a new series of films promoting its Pepsi Nex Zero drink, recalls the tale of Momataro and his battle against the demonic beast (which definitely does not represent Coca-Cola).
Brand: Pepsi Nex Zero
Creatives: Yasumichi Oka, Shin Takaue, Taku Tada
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Senior Account Director > ATL > TOP LONDON AGENCY collectivo £55,000 - £65,000, London