Pepsi battles the big red beast in stylish Japanese Pepsi Nex Zero film
Pepsi evokes the spirit of a classic Japanese folk story in this music-video style film about the battle with a big, most-definitely red demon.
The stylish 90-second ad, the first in a new series of films promoting its Pepsi Nex Zero drink, recalls the tale of Momataro and his battle against the demonic beast (which definitely does not represent Coca-Cola).
Brand: Pepsi Nex Zero
Creatives: Yasumichi Oka, Shin Takaue, Taku Tada
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)