Pepsi battles the big red beast in stylish Japanese Pepsi Nex Zero film
Pepsi evokes the spirit of a classic Japanese folk story in this music-video style film about the battle with a big, most-definitely red demon.
The stylish 90-second ad, the first in a new series of films promoting its Pepsi Nex Zero drink, recalls the tale of Momataro and his battle against the demonic beast (which definitely does not represent Coca-Cola).
Brand: Pepsi Nex Zero
Creatives: Yasumichi Oka, Shin Takaue, Taku Tada
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)