Pepsi battles the big red beast in stylish Japanese Pepsi Nex Zero film
Pepsi evokes the spirit of a classic Japanese folk story in this music-video style film about the battle with a big, most-definitely red demon.
The stylish 90-second ad, the first in a new series of films promoting its Pepsi Nex Zero drink, recalls the tale of Momataro and his battle against the demonic beast (which definitely does not represent Coca-Cola).
Brand: Pepsi Nex Zero
Creatives: Yasumichi Oka, Shin Takaue, Taku Tada
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire