British Airways gives grandparents a cinema trip they will never forget
Three years ago Esme's family emigrated to start a new life in Australia, where she "loves everything" but misses two things from her life - her grandparents.
British Airways filmed Esme’s "amazing life" in Sydney and then tracked down her grandparents and invited them to the cinema one evening, where they were surprised with a film made just for them by their granddaughter and given free tickets to Australia.
Brands: British Airways and Tourism Australia
Creatives: Andy Davis and Jason Cascarina
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Account Director - Integrated / [CARS] - Global Agency - to £55k pending experience Fill Recruitment to £55k plus superb benefits, London (Greater)
- PLANNING ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR - GLOBAL SOFT DRINKS BRAND Ultimate Asset £50000 - £60000 per annum, London