British Airways gives grandparents a cinema trip they will never forget
Three years ago Esme's family emigrated to start a new life in Australia, where she "loves everything" but misses two things from her life - her grandparents.
British Airways filmed Esme’s "amazing life" in Sydney and then tracked down her grandparents and invited them to the cinema one evening, where they were surprised with a film made just for them by their granddaughter and given free tickets to Australia.
Brands: British Airways and Tourism Australia
Creatives: Andy Davis and Jason Cascarina
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)